Since 1995, Core International Machining has been serving businesses like yours with specialized tooling and machined components.
We provide all the services you need under one roof, from tool room support to complete job shop machining services, including: conventional and CNC milling, turning, surface grinding, cylindrical grinding, and lapping. To complete your project with maximum efficiency, secondary services, such as welding, brazing, silver soldering and heat treating are also available. This saves you the time and effort of having to work with multiple vendors.
We utilize an array of machinery and a highly skilled work force capable of supplying prototype to medium run production lots of the most intricately designed components and complex machining materials from plastics to exotic stainless and super-hard materials.
To exceed your expectations at every turn, your project will receive the personal service needed to meet your target completion date. Your schedule is our schedule, giving you more control over inventory and order processing. We offer quick turnaround times without sacrificing meticulous attention to detail.
The following services are provided by Core International
* CAD Drawings
* Electronic File Transfer
* Material Procurement
* Complex Shapes
* Narrow Kerfs
* Close Tolerances
Core International Machining provides customers with high quality, precision production machining and Aircraft Quality Machining. We have the technology and systems to meet your most stringent requirements. In addition, we have a dedicated work force committed to crafting components to your specifications.
Quality standards include:
* To consistently manufacture and deliver products and services that satisfy the needs and requirements of our customers.
* To provide confidence that we are satisfying the customer’s needs and requirements, that the desired quality is being achieved, and that the company is profitable for continued growth.
* To consistently evaluate our performance and make changes, where necessary, to promote quality.
* Quality CNC machining and conventional machining from prototype to production including fixtures and tooling for medical, aerospace and commercial industries.
* All of the inspection equipment in our facility is professionally calibrated once a year to insure the quality of our products.
* Besides computerized invoicing, filing and online service, we also have the latest in CNC programmable CAD/CAM software.