PRICISION PIPE FITTINGS
* CNC machined with superior finish for Instrument applications.
* Working Pressure are calculated in accordance with Power Piping code ANSI B13.1 & Refinery Piping code ANSI B31.3
* Pipe Threads are Available in NPT and exceeds the requirment of ANSI B 1.20.1., BSPT (ISO 7/1) BSPP (ISO 228/1).
* Straight Bodies machined from ASTM bar Stock and bodies Machined from close grain forgings.
* Available in different Exotic materials.
* External Treads are capped to avoid damages.
|Pressure Rating||Temperature Ratings|
The above ratings are based on ASME code for pressure Piping B3.1.3 proces, at ambient Temperature For determining pressure ratings in accordance with V31.1 power piping, multiply 0.94 for stainless steel, 0.75 for carbon steel and brass remains the same to determine pressure rating in pascal (Mpa), Multiply bar by 0.10,